28 mar 2009

OOOH Baby!

25 Random Things... 
(Jenny Made me..)
Okaaaaaay
3..2...1.. GO!

1. Oh Baby! I just got home.
2. My little brother sucks, I'm his babysitter...
3. I just love this number
4. I like taccos, I had taccos tonight, not that good tough
5. I miss who made me do this ): 
6. Lunnettes, I like 'em but I don't need 'em
7. I love my iPod
8. Backwards is... Ready...doPi jajajaj
9. Xbox 360 is good (:
10. Will I ever see Jireeh, Like ever?
11. I wanna go to Los Angeles
12. I love my guitar :D
13. I do love my other guitar ;O
14. there's like 5 guitar at my house, MINE ALL MINE 
15. soooo hungry
16. Oh I just remember Number 14 sucks! (you know why you know why ;) )
17. uhhh No My mom pissed me off
18. already 5 am? 
19. Randomly commenting at facebook this late makes me feel like a Retard...
20. By all means, I am... sort of
21. Sooo I hate sushi.
22. RAW!!! (Randomly Aggressive Way)
23. WOOOOW I have classes at 8 damn
24. Oh crap my I talk to her today =\ (I wanted to tough)
25. Pooola you know who you are (I Just though of that name)
26. I just realize I suck at Call Of Duty
27. Tito Owns m, actually No, he doesn't =\
28. Many is cool not all the time...
29. Durupdupdurupdur
30. I Love Pete Wentz =D
31.. did I just passed...
THis was the biggest dumb ass game ever... if it was any game at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario