8 abr 2009

The 50 Secrets =/ Shitty

50 Secrets about yourself. Be honest no matter what.

[1] Have you ever been asked out? Yes

[2] Where was your default picture taken? College

[3] What's your full name? Aurelio Moises Pena Lopez

[4] Your current relationship status? Single

[5] Does your crush likes you back? I think not… I’m pretty sure.

[6] What is your current mood? Bored=>Creative=>Anxious=>Hungry (It’s all connected).

[7] What color of shirt are you wearing? The one I was wearing was black but I’m shirtless now.

[8] What color socks are u wearing? No socks on.

[9] Missing something? Someone, but it’s a bit late for that isn’t it…

[10] If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do? Erm nothing.

[11] If you must be an animal for one day, what one? Cat =)

[12] Ever had a near death experience? No, well once I got drunk but very bad I though I was gonna die (overdramatic) and once I was drunk driving with my best friend and we almost had a car accident.

[13] Something you do a lot? Play guitar, sing I do that a LOT

[14] The song stuck in your head? FOB – Sugar We’re Going Down

[15] Name someone with the same birthday as you? Umm there’s someone at college but I don’t remember the name right now.

[16] When was the last time you cried? Last year, I think it was on my birthday.

[17] Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? I did, it was not that big but is quite the same.

[18] If you could have one super power what would it be? Maybe…Read minds or SlowMo Timing thing if that’s how is called…

[19] What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Hair, then Face, then Eyes.

[20] What do you usually order from Starbucks? We don’t have Starbucks in D.R. if there’s any well I don’t like it anyways.

[21] What's your biggest secret? Sure, I like someone but she likes someone else.

[22] Favorite color? You can randomly choose between black, blue, white, pink and yellow, maybe green too, so your call.

[23] Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows? Once in a while I don’t like the TV.

[24] What's on your walls? Pictures of Jesus and posters of my fav bands.

[25] Who do you trust with everything? Tito, he can handle whatever you name it.

[26] Do you speak any other language? English, French, Spanish…

[27] What's your favorite smell? Jajaja Pizza’s

[28] Describe your life in one word. OverDramatic

[29] Have you ever kissed in the rain? Yes, pretty cool.

[30] What are you thinking about right now? Am I really gonna posted this on FaceBook?, yeah I’m hungry and bored and tired.

[31] What should you be doing? Umm I don’t know, drinking?

[32] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Her

[33] How often do u talk to God? Next question.

[34] Do you like working in the yard? Not really, I hate getting dirty.

[35] If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? Lopez is good, Fair Enough!

[36] Do you act differently around the person you like? Maybe, can’t really tell.

[37] What is your natural hair color? Black

[38] Who was the last person to make you cry? Her

[39] Do you like your life as of now? Yeah, a bit intense though, but ok.

[40] Have any close guy friends? I Am A GUY…

[41] Any plans for tomorrow? Sleep, sleep, sleep, eat, sleep, probably drink some @ Jen’s

[42] How long have you liked the person you like? Uhh, not that much like months…

[43] Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't? Sad, But True.

[44] What are you listening to right now? Silent Hill Soundtrack – Desperate Minds Want Love (River Full Of Love)

[45] Ever given your ALL to someone who walked away? Again, Sad But True.

[46] Have you ever kissed the last person you texted? No, does cheek counts? If no then, No.

[47] Do you think this year will be better than the last? It should be.

[48] Who is the last person you rode in a car with? My brothers.

[49] Could you ever forgive a cheater? I did…

[50] What takes up most of your time? Thinking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario