1 may 2009

Failing to Fall

Blank
Blank 
Blank the papers to another endlessly beginning where we start from nothing to become nothing, to try to get to what we are and keep trying to make it to where we want, blindly knowing we will never get to where we though.
Is as hard as you can make it, but as easy as it will never be, but for us is not that simple, but we do seek for it and freedom, to make what we want, out of what we are.
Is not what we though it would be, we are not allowed anymore, not here, not anywhere else, we reached the line of the Unpredictable and we jump over it, do Not know what's next, for that we will never know, but we do know is bad, we're trying, getting mentally prepared for the LetDowns, as we all know they are coming, coming like images from a dream, a flashback, like scenes from a movie, from memories of what you want, or memories of the day that just passed and you which you did this while you're regretting you didn't, while been threaten by Cops during the drive back home after you left her, Yeah is not me, is the drama, I love him (Overdramatic to the ends), is like pictures from an album, saving your memories for when your down trying to hold back to those moments, deep inside you do know that will never help you get back on yourself, but that's what you need to discover that, you are alone, you are alone, and you will always be alone, single as single as when we were born, except twins they do love each other they are meant to be together but we, we are not, we are just another empty line that never ends.
As the days keep going, I keep telling myself will I ever make something good for me, I should've just stayed there, everybody was happy without me, I guess I am not ready for ppl yet, or... ppl is not yet ready for me. Hell If I know, looks the same to me...
I will never let it go, I've been trying thou, but it does not work, breaking another dilemma on the incoherent scenes of my life, Do I miss her, do I like her, cuz I do I, I love to hang with her, it's just...ah I don't know.
I'm tired being Upside Down all these days, and today I'm Inside Out letting go what I can't but still trying, a lot of ups and downs but that's cool, nothing I cannot take care of, just regret to disappoint my parents.
=/.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario